MX Stories is a site where you can find a lot of stuff of literature. For example Horror stories, English stories, Drama, Novels, Jokes, Essays, and many more.

Hot Posts

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Below the Graveyard Doors story

Upon entering the dilapidated cemetery gates, a shiver went down my back. The old, rusted hinges gave a protesting creak as if to tell me to go back. However, I had to visit it for myself—my great-grandmother Elizabeth's last resting place.

Elizabeth-horror-story

The aged headstones were shadowed by the moon in a way that gave the impression that the dead were stirring in their tombs. Even in the searing summer heat, I shivered. My footsteps resounded in the quiet, taking me farther into the graveyard.

My flashlight suddenly died due to a wind gust, leaving me in the dark. With a beating heart, I froze. It was then that I noticed a dim light flickering from underneath the surface.

My curiosity overcame me, and I started to investigate. It felt like the earth had just been turned over; it was yielding and soft. When my shovel struck a wooden object, I could reveal a little, elaborate box.

Below-the-Graveyard-Doors-horror-story

A musty smell wafted out as I opened it, whispering, "Get out while you still can." I tried to ignore the unsettling feeling, telling myself it was just the wind, but as it got louder and more urgent, I saw Elizabeth standing in front of me, her eyes black as coal, her hand bony, and a chill went down my spine. Her voice was like a rusty gate, hissing, "Why did you come here?" I tried to run, but my feet were stuck, and Elizabeth's grip tightened, pulling me down into the darkness beneath the cemetery gates.

Below-the-Graveyard-Doors

You can also read more stories.

And then, everything went black.

THE END

I hope you enjoyed the story! Let me know if you have any other requests or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Pages